GAME DEVELOPER SYSTEM
GAME DEVELOPER SYSTEM
4.1 / 5 ( 17 votes )
“Among the 11 modern arts, the 10th art has always been my favorite. I experienced so many amazing classics in my other world, that I felt compelled to be able to provide this art to the people of this world as well.”
After finishing playing all the games nominated for the “Games Award” that year, Gabriel, known on the internet as Gabe, felt that life was really beautiful, experiencing so many beautiful things while playing, he felt quite satisfied, until he woke up in an unknown place.
Confused, Gabe felt new memories surging through his mind, indicating that he had transmigrated to another world, a world where humans needed to create virtual worlds so that the population could arm themselves to fight the monsters that threatened to wipe out their race.
But something shocked Gabe, these virtual worlds were like VR games that people could play and get items or abilities, and the surprise was that from the memories he received, his current body was a developer of Virtual Worlds.
Follow Gabe's journey to become the greatest game developer in human history.
Do humans need battle skills against monsters? I will do my favorite game that fights against zombies.
Do humans need monsters to fight alongside them? I will make monsters that can be balled up and evolve to fight alongside humans.
Is the technology of humans too weak? I will make alien robots that can transform into vehicles and shoot lasers.
Does the government want to control me? Sorry, but I was running the government before that.
From a young man who couldn't develop the most basic game to graduate from university, to the most powerful developer in the world, Gabe used all the knowledge available to him to reach the pinnacle of the world and take humanity along with him.
6 Latest Chapters[ Updated 2 months ago ]
- Chapter 1 01 - Dream
- Chapter 2 02 - Starting Development
- Chapter 3 03 - Residual Devil Release
- Chapter 4 04 - First Encounter
- Chapter 5 05 - Players!
- Chapter 6 06 - End Of Demo
- Chapter 7 07 - Trailer?
- Chapter 8 08 - Launch Of The Trailer
- Chapter 9 09 - How To Make Money
- Chapter 10 10 - On The University Radar
- Chapter 11 11 - EA Is So Conscientious!
- Chapter 12 12 - What An Interesting Story!
- Chapter 13 13 - Powers
- Chapter 14 14 - Rank E Mission
- Chapter 15 15 - I See Games As Art
- Chapter 16 16 - New Update!
- Chapter 17 17 - Another Residual Devil Explosion
- Chapter 18 18 - 25,000 Units Of Mana Spent In One Day!
- Chapter 19 19 - Release Of 02!
- Chapter 20 20 - Fear
- Chapter 21 [Bonus ] 21 - 02 Despair
- Chapter 22 [Bonus ] 22 - You Can Laugh For Now
- Chapter 23 [Bonus ] 23 - Interest
- Chapter 24 24 - Earning A Favor
- Chapter 25 25 - Proposals
- Chapter 26 26 - Casual Encounter
- Chapter 27 27 - New Possibility
- Chapter 28 28 - A Rank D Player Confirmed!
- Chapter 29 29 - Security Measure
- Chapter 30 [Bonus ] 30 - Streamers Reunion 02
- Chapter 31 [Bonus ] 31 - First Boss Fight!
- Chapter 32 [Bonus ] 32 - Extreme Improvement
- Chapter 33 33 - Rosewood Plan And The Pain Of Second Place
- Chapter 34 34 - Deals
- Chapter 35 [Bonus ] 35 - Advances
- Chapter 36 36 - The Final Battle!
- Chapter 37 37 - End Of Residual Devil
- Chapter 38 [Bonus ] 38 - Control Of Magnetic Fields
- Chapter 39 39 - Special Mission
- Chapter 40 [Bonus ] 40 - Group
- Chapter 41 41 - First Rank E Monster
- Chapter 42 42 - Talents
- Chapter 43 [Bonus ] 43 - Intense Battle
- Chapter 44 44 - Bloody Idea
- Chapter 45 45 - End Of Special Mission
- Chapter 46 46 - Inferiority