Magic's Return: I Can See The Spirits
Magic's Return: I Can See The Spirits
4.8 / 5 ( 15 votes )
The God of Magic stopped blessing his believers.
The Tower of Magic, where the mages gathered and worshiped him was destroyed.
The surviving Mages were looked down upon by the rest of the world.
Normal Mages, that is.
The Mages from the Strongest Magic Family, the Vesta Family, were an exception.
For 5000 years, the Vesta Family continued to produce exceptional Mages that were strong enough to resist other forces which came after their family heritage and treasures even without the Blessing of the God of Magic.
Now, however, the Vesta Family found themselves in a difficult situation where they didn’t have a single capable heir.
That was until, Christopher Davis, an underworld Gang Leader, transmigrates into the body of Vaan Astra Vesta, a well-known pushover and the ‘waste’ of the Vesta Family.
Christopher, now Vaan, soon realized that he could see otherworldly magic spirits with knowledge so vast that the Magic books that the Vesta Family treasured for 5000 years were nothing in comparison.
That, combined with Vaan’s own God-like Talent,
The ‘Hope’ was born.
A prodigy strong enough to not only protect the Vesta Family and its treasures,
A prodigy who will restore Magic to its former glory was born.
“Haa!? Who da fuck said a Mage can’t use fists!? That crab-like face of yours, I’ll punch it till it is deformed into something better looking!”
And of course, Christopher’s gangster-like tendencies won’t just disappear.
6 Latest Chapters[ Updated 23 hours ago ]
- Chapter 1 Capture him alive!
- Chapter 2 See you in Hell.
- Chapter 3 Who are you?
- Chapter 4 M-Mother…?
- Chapter 5 Vaan Astra Vesta.
- Chapter 6 Astra Elysia Vesta
- Chapter 7 He was the problem.
- Chapter 8 T-This… This Actually Works!?
- Chapter 9 Astra’s Decision.
- Chapter 10 Do You Fear Me?
- Chapter 11 The Vesta Family
- Chapter 12 Lady Astra Never Gave Up On You.
- Chapter 13 Don’t Overdo It.
- Chapter 14 The First Spell.
- Chapter 15 The Little Fairy
- Chapter 16 Would Your Wings Regrow If I Pluck Them?
- Chapter 17 I Am A Peace-Loving Man.
- Chapter 18 The Makings Of A Great Punching Bag
- Chapter 19 I Have Absolutely No Reason To Keep A Useless Man Alive.
- Chapter 20 I Need To Fix This Mess First.
- Chapter 21 It Is Great That You Are The Family Head.
- Chapter 22 You Are In Trouble
- Chapter 23 You Tell Me, Do You Really Think I Am A Pushover?
- Chapter 24 Tsk, Getting Me All Worked Up For No Reason
- Chapter 25 We Are Just Playing Around.
- Chapter 26 You Have 3 Days.
- Chapter 27 Don’t Mess This Up, Vaan
- Chapter 28 Why Do The Jerks Like This Bastard Get Caring Girls Like Her?
- Chapter 29 Elara’s Decision.
- Chapter 30 W-Well… It Was Your First Magic Circle… So…
- Chapter 31 W-Was I Just Wasting Your Time All This While?
- Chapter 32 Scaring The Magic Prodigy.
- Chapter 33 No, It Is You Who Is The Problem Here
- Chapter 34 Cry About It, Bitch.
- Chapter 35 The Vesta Family Is Fair
- Chapter 36 Someone With Astra In His Name Cannot Be Disrespected.
- Chapter 37 Are You Dumb?
- Chapter 38 Inner Circles.
- Chapter 39 A Complete 1st Circle Mage.
- Chapter 40 Flamey, You Are The Best!
- Chapter 41 Thank You, Elara.
- Chapter 42 This Magic Circle Is Fundamentally Wrong.
- Chapter 43 Don’t Make Her Regret Her Decision Vaan.
- Chapter 44 What Did Seraphina Do?
- Chapter 45 You Know What You Have To Do If You Want To Avoid This Fate, Right?
- Chapter 46 What? I Just Want To Meet My Sera
- Chapter 47 Elemental Stones And Instant Spells.
- Chapter 48 Flamey, We Did It!
- Chapter 49 Do You Reeeaaally Want To Know?
- Chapter 50 I Guess It Is Time To Retaliate.
- Chapter 51 It Shouldn’t Be Like This...
- Chapter 52 You Are About To Become A 2nd Circle Mage?
- Chapter 53 This Is For You.
- Chapter 54 You Aren’t Thinking Of Getting It For Free, Are You?
- Chapter 55 Now Choose.
- Chapter 56 Know Your Place.
- Chapter 57 The ’Chase’ Cannot End.
- Chapter 58 Take Me To Him
- Chapter 59 Vaan Is Blackmailing Me.
- Chapter 60 I Take It That You Came Here With A Plan?
- Chapter 61 Get Vaan Addicted To Dreamweave And Control Him Through It
- Chapter 62 It Was All Just A Trap
- Chapter 63 Y-You Are Threatening Me!
- Chapter 64 Take Her Out!
- Chapter 65 The Second Circle
- Chapter 66 Splashy
- Chapter 67 A Mother Is Allowed To Be Greedy.
- Chapter 68 Fire And Water
- Chapter 69 I Am The Most Humble And Diligent Person You Will Find.
- Chapter 70 Y-Young Master V-Vaan Is Participating In The Elemental Clash…?
- Chapter 71 To Think The Simp General Would Be Here
- Chapter 72 Are There Enough Plates Inside?
- Chapter 73 Young Master Isn’t Scared, Is He?
- Chapter 74 He Was Not Calm And Reasonable At All.
- Chapter 75 I Am Not An Enemy You Would Want Coming After You.
- Chapter 76 I Promise You, This Would Not Happen Again.
- Chapter 77 Strongest Magic Family My Ass!
- Chapter 78 Isn’t The ’Cause’ All We Need To Deal With The ’Political’ Side Of Things?
- Chapter 79 You Will Be An Incompetent Ruler.
- Chapter 80 The World Is Grey.
- Chapter 81 Kill Him Openly And Fairly
- Chapter 82 So Not Only Do I Get To Beat Some Assheads, But I Also Get To Take Their Magic Spells?
- Chapter 83 E-Elara Did?
- Chapter 84 You Do Not Have Much Time Left
- Chapter 85 I Pity Lady Astra
- Chapter 86 Let’s Start The Duel, Shall We?
- Chapter 87 Something They Had Never Seen Before.
- Chapter 88 Let’s Fight Like Real Men Do
- Chapter 89 You Started It You Bastard.
- Chapter 90 I Am Not A Merciful Owner.
- Chapter 91 It Seems People Had Forgotten Who I Used To Be.
- Chapter 92 Our Vaan Has Finally Shown His Magic Talent!
- Chapter 93 I Fell For Her Trap.
- Chapter 94 Are you prepared to face the consequences?
- Chapter 95 Only fools stay on a sinking boat
- Chapter 96 I Couldn’t Be Any Prouder
- Chapter 97 Come fight me
- Chapter 98 So? Is your father qualified enough to teach you?
- Chapter 99 He is coming for me
- Chapter 100 A Close Combat Mage
- Chapter 101 Have you lost your mind or something?
- Chapter 102 It is time to see my petty side.
- Chapter 103 This battle, it is already your defeat.
- Chapter 104 You are a Silent Tyrant
- Chapter 105 How was your Date?
- Chapter 106 Would you mind if I search your room?
- Chapter 107 I Surrender
- Chapter 108 Who Said Your Family Members Are Innocent?
- Chapter 109 Contract
- Chapter 110 The Dreamweave is inside
- Chapter 111 The Simp General is awake?
- Chapter 112 Elara…?
- Chapter 113 Travelling with Eliza is a waste of time.
- Chapter 114 The Young Vesta Mages Returns.
- Chapter 115 The Battle of Heirs it was on again.
- Chapter 116 You should step back.
- Chapter 117 What other solution do we need?
- Chapter 118 I am a Prospective Heir as well
- Chapter 119 This bastard… was he flirting with his Fiance?
- Chapter 120 Young Master Vaan is strange~
- Chapter 121 Talk with me.
- Chapter 122 Are you trying to apprehend me?
- Chapter 123 Vaan good.
- Chapter 124 Why do you never try to learn from your sister?
- Chapter 125 Who do you think has the chance to win the Battle of Heirs?
- Chapter 126 Be my guinea pigs
- Chapter 127 A Magic Duel…?
- Chapter 128 I hope the three of you are prepared
- Chapter 129 No Surrender
- Chapter 130 You should have done it sooner
- Chapter 131 You kissed me
- Chapter 132 There is no way I would choose you over my little girl!
- Chapter 133 It is your fault.
- Chapter 134 Fight her
- Chapter 135 I-I Will Fight.
- Chapter 136 You Are So Weak~
- Chapter 137 Be Her Punching Bag.
- Chapter 138 Focus On The Elemental Clash.
- Chapter 139 I am not lying!
- Chapter 140 Teacher is weird…
- Chapter 141 I want both of you to win the Elemental Clash.
- Chapter 142 New Punching Bags
- Chapter 143 I need you to help me
- Chapter 144 Leif’s strength
- Chapter 145 Tomorrow will be fun.
- Chapter 146 Elemental Clash
- Chapter 147 Please let us surrender.
- Chapter 148 How about we make a bet?
- Chapter 149 We are present as history is in the making.
- Chapter 150 Don’t Die
- Chapter 151 In what world is this fair!?
- Chapter 152 What the Hell! Start again!
- Chapter 153 They are simply ignorant.
- Chapter 154 You don’t have any plans after the Tournament, do you?
- Chapter 155 Let’s have a go at it.
- Chapter 156 How shameful
- Chapter 157 It will hurt a little… please be careful…
- Chapter 158 It feels as if I am watching Young Lady Astra fight
- Chapter 159 Just surrender.
- Chapter 160 The finale
- Chapter 161 Just where in the hell did you learn something like this!?
- Chapter 162 I-I am really sorry!
- Chapter 163 Destroy that little bitch!
- Chapter 164 How are you going to pay me?
- Chapter 165 Are you asking me to drink all of it?
- Chapter 166 Tell them I said hello
- Chapter 167 The Party is postponed
- Chapter 168 Astra’s Goals
- Chapter 169 How brazen.
- Chapter 170 Astra’s worries
- Chapter 171 Are you up for the challenge?
- Chapter 172 It is time for you to return.
- Chapter 173 Please take care of yourself.