Masters of Faith Medieval
Masters of Faith Medieval
5.0 / 5 ( 1 votes )
Lu Fan was a member of a declined martial arts family age 23 years old, his mother died from giving birth to his little sister, a while later, His father died in a traffic accident. His grandmother and sisters are the only family member he had left in the world. namely
Lu Ai Min (12)
Lu Fen Ya (18)
Grandma Lu Mei (53)
as a martial artist his father had taught him everything he knew within martial arts.
Their clan before was the leading Martial Artist clan in the Warring Era of china. they contributed alot even with the unification of china. but as peace passed, generations by generations, their family was forgotten by time, and with the changes of Government leaders, their Family was left in the dust, since this new Leaders don't know their history, why should they care. they only gave his family a monthly pension of 30 RMB, which they used for daily necessities and for the studies of Lu Ai Ming, and Lu Fen Ya.
Lu Fan worked as a part timer for 6 works, 20 hours a day, luckily, with his martial arts, he can easily go without much sleep.
But Faith was not within him, as the three of his only family member, died in a train accident.
Full of Grief he was ready to commit suicide, then he found a letter in his sisters' room, there were words in them saying ”LIVE ON BROTHER“.
Lu Fan, worked and worked, then there was a new game that was releasing. called ”Masters of Faith Medieval“ he bought the game helmet worth 18,000RMB all the money he saved for his sisters when for their studies.
Lu Fan played the game for a year, and He became addicted to it, With the help of his martial arts He became the #1 Assassin. But being an assassin, within the Empire game didn't get him any advantages. only ruin After the 1st year of the game's release, it updated its system ”Empire War“, He can't join the guild because Lu Fan was famous for being the #1 assassin, Meaning he was a hire for kill, if he Back-stab their leaders in critical moments. It would be tragic.
Lu Fan sighed then quit the game and sold his account. but when he was about to buy his dinner, Destiny played a huge joke, as he died. after saving a girl that was almost hit by a truck.
But exactly when he closed his eyes. a warm light fell to him, when he opened his eyes, he came back to time when his sister and grandmother had died.
Watch as Lu Fan Remake his new Legend! Join us in Masters of Faith Medieval and follow Lu Fan's Journey to become the GOD!
6 Latest Chapters[ Updated 2 months ago ]
- LU FAN’S FIRST LIFE (SHORTENED TO START THE STORY)
- Chapter 1: REBIRTH
- Chapter 2: START OF THE GAME
- Chapter 3: FIELD BOSS
- Chapter 4: BENEFITS AND PROMOTION QUEST
- Chapter 5: 1st day of the game End! Family
- Chapter 6: PRINCE CHARMING
- Chapter 7: I`M A MILLIONAIRE
- Chapter 8: FAIRY GOD FATHER
- Chapter 9: DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT’S COVER
- Chapter 10: STRANGER
- Chapter 11: TROLL WARLORD
- Chapter 12: Starting a Fight
- Chapter 13: Uniform
- Chapter 14: Update
- Chapter 15: Unexpected Event
- Chapter 16: Case Closed.
- Chapter 17: An Old Classmate
- Chapter 18: Update Completed
- Chapter 19: Updates.
- Chapter 20: Blood Celestial General
- Chapter 21: First Day of School?
- Chapter 22: Creating a Guild
- Chapter 23: Dungeon Quest
- Chapter 24: He is Back!
- Chapter 25: Dungeon Boss
- Chapter 26: Surrounded by Players
- Chapter 27: Story Quest
- Chapter 28: Ogre Brothers
- Chapter 29: Chase
- Chapter 30: Greed
- Chapter 31: Raise Cap Notice.
- Chapter 32: Second Try
- Chapter 33: First Dungeon Guild Raid
- Chapter 34: Justice Faction
- Chapter 35: Stories are Written by the Victor
- Chapter 36: Level 2 Upgrading Scroll
- Chapter 37: Upgraded Guild
- Chapter 38: An Angel
- Chapter 39: Reunion
- Chapter 40: Arrival
- Chapter 41: A Helping Hand
- Chapter 42: Trouble
- Chapter 43: My Man!
- Chapter 44: Will You?
- Chapter 45: Mystery
- Chapter 46: Siege War
- Chapter 47: Preparation
- Chapter 48: Grinding Grinding Grinding
- Chapter 49: Field Boss.
- Chapter 50: Sword and Shield
- Chapter 51: Change of name
- Chapter 52: Bone Army
- Chapter 53: My Time to Shine!
- Chapter 54: Ambush
- Chapter 55: A Long Day
- Chapter 56: 2nd Seal
- Chapter 57: Banned
- Chapter 58: Siege War Part 1
- Chapter 59: Siege War Part 2
- Chapter 60: Siege War: Clash
- Chapter 61: Decision
- Chapter 62: Black Dragon Armada Guild Heilong
- Chapter 63: Crouching Tiger and the Hidden Dragon
- Chapter 64: Tiger’s Fangs, Turtle’s Wits
- Chapter 65: Final Clash Part 1
- Chapter 66: Final Clash Part 2
- Chapter 67: Conclusion
- Chapter 68: Sorry guys, my pc broke again.
- Chapter 69: Just a Quick survey.
- Chapter 70: The Game’s Balance Collapsing.
- Chapter 71: I’m Back.
- Chapter 72: I`ll Definitely Win next time!
- Chapter 73: Unexpected Attack from all sides.
- Chapter 74: Memories
- Chapter 75: Memories Part 2
- Chapter 76: Quest in the middle of the war
- Chapter 77: Overly used Phrase for Provocation. Effectiveness? Level. 9999!!!
- Chapter 78: Sacrificing One’s Rib to Catch the Dragon’s Head
- Chapter 79: Super Rookie, Kaige, Shadow Dancer.
- Chapter 80: The God of War.
- Chapter 81: I AM
- Chapter 82: The Perfect Couple
- Chapter 83: The Dragon and his Trove
- Chapter 84: Vanishing from the Battlefield.
- Chapter 85: Demonic Hall