4.0 / 5 ( 5 votes )
Being thrown into the game-world of [Call of the Black Magicians], Adam was forced to survive with no prior information.
Except for his memories of the Game-World and his name, he did not have any memories of his previous life.
But fret not, even though the Game-World had many perils and was on the verge of extinction at every next step, it also had its beauty and magic, one to die for.
With the authority of [Player], he could save and restart until he achieved his desired result.
He could learn skills of the ‘NPCs’ and achieve the results like the ‘Players.’
He could literally solo the entire game world to achieve his desired results. Whether he wants to save the world or destroy it, he could do it… as many times as he wishes.
Even the [Black Magicians] won’t be able to do anything about it… probably.
But was it all there was to it?
[Beta Version 0.1 will begin in 6 Months: 29 days: 23 Hours!]
I guess not…
In the World of Zarraf, their lives Gods, not all Gods are good and certainly none are without motives.
They rule the world’s 7 nations:
The Nation of Light and Sun
The Nation of Water
The Nation of Fire
The Nation of Life
The Nation of Earth
The Nation of Moon
The Nation of Wind
Each ruled by a goddess that has their own stance in their ruling.
But that is only the first page of this world.
The second page colors the Ancient Gods of Corruption, Rage, Curse, Death and Hate.
The third belongs the Seven Sins’ Incarnations that are ready to succeed the Ancient Gods.
The Fourth is of the Witches who stand against all Gods equally.
And the Final Page colors the [Immortals] or otherwise known as [Players] that will be summoned to bring Chaos to this world.
A World that was meant to be destroyed.
Such is the fate of the world of Zarraf, as powers beyond the realm of mortals threaten the dynamic equilibrium of their existence.
In the end, the world was prophesied to be destroyed by one cause or another. Nothing could prevent looming destruction…
It was supposed to happen…
Hey, Author here to give a quick glance at a couple of things that are normally asked.
Smut? Oh yes!
Adventure RPG? Yes.
Power Creeping? Not really.
Overpowered? Depends on how you see it
Smart MC? I guess so.
Wise MC? Yes
Something you need to know before you read
The MC has the ability to [Save] a point (there are some conditions), with which he can return in time. So basically, he is an immortal. Though that doesn’t make him invincible from the start, rather he grows by making correct choices.
The World is dynamic and pretty much anything can happen anytime. (It’s just my way of saying that there will be twists… pretty much unexpected ones as well).
And then there will be solutions to those unexpected situations as well, depending upon the absurdity of it. (I won’t have any more plot armor since I gave him a pretty big buff of immortality, so everything will be connected and won’t just happen by luck. Everything will be cleared by the end of an arc, so you need to be patient before deciding on it.)
It has a mix of everything. Thriller, Adventure, Action, Smut, Romance, Slice of Life, etc. so there is that as well.
[Mature Warning: This Novel Contains R-18 Content!]
6 Latest Chapters[ Updated 2 days ago ]
- Chapter 1: [Warm welcome!]
- Chapter 2: [Quests!]
- Chapter 3: [Fight!]
- Chapter 4: [Quest Complete!]
- Chapter 5: [Conversation]
- Chapter 6: [An NPC and A Player]
- Chapter 7: [Almost there!]
- Chapter 8: [Mirag Town!]
- Chapter 9: [Ghost Town Stories!]
- Chapter 10: [Power Leveling!]
- Chapter 11: [Hunting Goblins!]
- Chapter 12: [Uncommon Skills!]
- Chapter 13: [Nights Out!]
- Chapter 14: [Goddess!]
- Chapter 15: [Shadows(II)!]
- Chapter 16: [Finding Ways!]
- Chapter 17: [Ancient Language!]
- Chapter 18: [The Art of Manipulation!]
- Chapter 19: [Ameliana!]
- Chapter 20: [Choices!]
- Chapter 21: [North-West!]
- Chapter 22: [Necromancer]
- Chapter 23: [Another Shocking Fact!]
- Chapter 24: [Plan B]
- Chapter 25: [Holy City of Light: Azenor]
- Chapter 26: [Goddess of Light]
- Chapter 27: [Reaching a New Peak!]
- Chapter 28: [Another Restart]
- Chapter 29: [How human are you?]
- Chapter 30: [That One Chance that Seems Impossible!]
- Chapter 31: [Miracle!]
- Chapter 32: [Goddess And Saint!]
- Chapter 33: [Goddess Alepsia!]
- Chapter 34: [Oh my Saviour!]
- Chapter 35: [A Proper Closure!]
- Chapter 36: [A Good Deed!]
- Chapter 37: [Date!]
- Chapter 38: [By the beach side!]
- Chapter 39: [Phantom!]
- Chapter 40: [Volume 1: Epilogue]
- Chapter 41: [Volume 2: Prologue!]
- Chapter 42: [Morpheus!]
- Chapter 43: [Quests and Adventures!]
- Chapter 44: [Oriel!]
- Chapter 45: [Mana Control!]
- Chapter 46 [Memories!]
- Chapter 47 [Search!]
- Chapter 48 [Bandits Hideout!]
- Chapter 49 [Learning Magic!]
- Chapter 50 [What does it mean to be a Mage?]
- Chapter 51 [Meeting the Goddesses]
- Chapter 52 [Skill: Light!]
- Chapter 53 [Ghost World!]
- Chapter 54 [Island of the Dead!]
- Chapter 55 [The Mansion!]