Stolen by the Rebel King
Stolen by the Rebel King
4.0 / 5 ( 3 votes )
As a princess that could not wield magic, Princess Daphne’s only value to her kingdom was her arranged marriage. The task was simple, but when Daphne gets kidnapped and brought to the cold mountains of Vramid, she realizes that she’s in over her head.
She had heard of these cursed mountains before― rocky terrain, freezing temperatures, and the land was ruled by a man feared by many within the continent.
King Atticus Heinvres, the blood-thirsty ruler of the North.
Even though she had never met him before, tales were spread of King Atticus’s ruthlessness. Some said he was a monster, others claimed he was the devil himself, but whatever the story was, everyone knew of the man who had powers beyond anyone’s imagination. He could topple armies and crumble nations with just one wave of his hand, aided by what others rumored to be a cursed obsidian ring.
No one outside of Vramid had ever met the fearsome king before. Not until Daphne.
However, upon meeting the formidable man, Daphne found out that the king might not really be the monster others had claimed him to be.
In fact, what was hidden under that obsidian shield could just be a diamond in the rough.
“Now… where should I put you both?” he asked casually, not expecting a reply. “It’s regretful that I only have one chandelier.”
“Underneath my bed? No, no, too dirty. My dust bunnies don’t deserve this,” Atticus mused to himself. “The mantlepiece? How about the vanity table? I suppose if I lop off one of your heads I could mount it over… Wife, which head do you want to stare at while you do your hair?”
“Atticus!” Daphne screamed. “I don’t want any heads! Let them go.”
“Fair enough.” Atticus shrugged, and flicked his fingers.
There were two identical cracks as both necks snapped at once.
Daphne gasped, horrified. This man, her husband, had just killed two men with a flick of his finger, as though he was snuffing out candles.
“I told you to let them go!” Daphne cried out.
“Yes, I let them go,” Atticus said. Then, his eyes darkened. “To receive divine judgment from the heavens.”
6 Latest Chapters[ Updated 25 days ago ]
- Chapter 1: Stolen
- Chapter 2: Unwilling Bride
- Chapter 3: The Wedding
- Chapter 4: Wedding Night
- Chapter 5: Rescue the Princess!
- Chapter 6: The Truth Behind Rumors
- Chapter 7: Monsters Can Be Kind
- Chapter 8: Cracks in Walls
- Chapter 9: The Ins and Outs
- Chapter 10: Precious Naivety
- Chapter 11: Mouse in a Maze
- Chapter 12: No Longer Royal
- Chapter 13: Yuletide Generosity
- Chapter 14: Winter’s Magic
- Chapter 15: Stolen Identity
- Chapter 16: Traitorous Mind
- Chapter 17: First Things First
- Chapter 18: The Missing King
- Chapter 19: Depressing Regularity
- Chapter 20: A Piece of Junk
- Chapter 21: Do Me Up
- Chapter 22: A Gift
- Chapter 23: Here Comes the Queen
- Chapter 24: Trouble Comes Knocking
- Chapter 25: Poisoned Wine for a Poisonous Tongue
- Chapter 26: Cordelia
- Chapter 27: You’re Not Too Important
- Chapter 28: Favorite Man
- Chapter 29: Intimate
- Chapter 30 Yours
- Chapter 31 Frozen Heart
- Chapter 32 In Sickness & In Health
- Chapter 33 A Great Actor
- Chapter 34 Sirona’s Schemes
- Chapter 35 My Husband
- Chapter 36 Two Steps Back
- Chapter 37 Taste of Your Own Medicine
- Chapter 38 You Are The Cure
- Chapter 39 Unforeseen Desires
- Chapter 40 Nearly